Life's Amazing Pass it On
- NHS achieve ground breaking 50% increase in deceased organ donation
- More than 3,100 lives transformed by deceased organ donation
- One organ Donor can save or transform the life of up to nine people
Read more about Organ Donation
Acute Mental Health Unit
- Read about the new Acute Mental Health Inpatient Unit
- Clearing of site will commence in the Summer 2014
- This modern facility will provide 74 acute mental health beds
Read more about the new Unit
Review of Domiciliary Care
- Are you a service user of domiciliary care?
- Are you a carer of someone in receipt of domiciliary care?
- The HSCB want to hear your views on current services and what future service models should look like
Read on for more information
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help