To view information about the services available from the Belfast Trust, either select a letter below or enter keywords to search.
Your Search Results
- Acute Mental Health Day Treatment Service
- Acute Mental Health Home Treatment Service
- Acute Mental Health Inpatient Services
- Adult Safeguarding Gateway Team for Older People
- Adult Services
- Allergy and Immunology
- Allied Health Professionals
- Anaesthetic, Theatres and Sterile Services
- Anaesthetics (Paediatrics)
- Autism Assessment and Intervention Service
The Belfast Trust provides integrated care. This means that we provide both acute services (hospital based) and community services ( in your own home or local health centre)
In order to deliver these services in the best way they have been grouped into 4 key Service Groups which are then supported by 6 Corporate Services.
Learn more about these service groups