Our Strategic objectives support the achievement of the Trust’s Vision [link] and are well embedded throughout the organisation. The way that our services will be planned and developed from 2013 - 2016 are described under these five objectives.
- A Culture of Safety and Excellence - We will foster an open and learning culture, and put in place robust systems to provide assurance to our users and the public regarding the safety and quality of services.
- Continuous Improvement - We will seek to be a leading edge Trust through innovation at all levels in the organisation
- Partnerships - We will work collaboratively with all stakeholders and partners to improve health, social care and well being and tackle inequalities and social exclusions.
- Our People - We will achieve excellence in the services we deliver through the efforts of a skilled, committed and engaged workforce
- Resources – We will work to optimise the resources available to us to achieve shared goals.
The Corporate Plan further outlines the strategic direction for Belfast Health and Social Care Trust for 2013 - 2016. It sets out how our services will change and develop to ensure they meet the health and social care needs of the population of Belfast, Castlereagh and across Northern Ireland.