Equality & Diversity in Employment
Equal opportunities for all
Promoting equality of opportunity and tackling inequality, discrimination and harassment are central to the values of the Belfast Trust.
The Trust is committed to the promotion of equality of opportunity and good relations in employment for all persons regardless of their age, dependant status, disability, gender (including gender reassignment), marital/civil partnership status, political opinion, race, religious belief and sexual orientation.
We have several policies to help us achieve this vision, many of which have been developed with the support of the Equality Commission for NI and in consultation with staff side.
- Employment Equality and Diversity Plan 2014-2017 (this plan highlights key priorities and actions which will be taken over the next 3 years)
- Employment Equality and Diversity Leaflet 2014-2017
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Harmonious Working Policy
- Employment of People with Disabilities Policy
- Disability Action Plan