Essential Information for Doctors in Training
This section provides essential information for all new trainee doctors.
It will tell you what you need to know, and do, before commencing work in the Belfast Trust.
There are 3 aspects to the process, all of which need to be completed before you start work. Click on the first 3 links below for further information.
The additional links provide information relating to your Contract of Employment, Rotas and Banding Supplements, Less Than Full Time Training and Re-location and Excess Mileage Expenses.
- Medical HR and Payroll requirements
- Induction process information
- Occupational Health clearance
- Contract Appendices for Doctors in Training
- Pay Circular
- Less Than Full Time Training Requirements
- Guidance on Eligibility for Re-location and Excess Mileage Expenses
- HSS General 1 2010
- Staff Car Parking arrangements.
Information for Junior Doctors on Rotas and Banding Supplements
Please take time to read and follow the information contained in this section so that you will not experience any unnecessary difficulties when you start work or delays in receiving your pay.