Wellbeing and Treatment Centres
The Wellbeing and Treatment Centre with its one stop approach for the first time brings together under one roof treatment, care and information services which had previously been provided from a number of buildings throughout local communities. In order to reflect natural and recognised populations the Belfast Health and Social Care Trust has established seven such centres to serve the City of Belfast.
Each of the Centres provides ease of access for all since they are located in well established hubs of community activity where people go to shop and access other services. They are:
- Arches Centre (East Belfast)
- Beech Hall Centre (West Belfast)
- Bradbury Centre (South Belfast)
- Carlisle Centre (North Belfast)
- Grove Wellbeing Centre (North Belfast)
- Knockbreda Centre (Castlereagh)
- Shankill Centre (West Belfast)
Each Centre provides a range of community health and social services including
- Therapy services:
- speech and language therapy
- occupational therapy.
- Social work and nursing services:
- elderly people
- family and children
- people with sensory impairment
- people with physical disabilities.
- Rehabilitation services
- Care management
- Dental clinics.
The Wellbeing and Treatment Centres, with their ease of accessibility for local people, are excellent locations for some consultant outpatient clinics and specialist’s clinics run by GP or Specialist Nurses.
GP Practices are located in some of the Wellbeing and Treatment Centres.
Complementary Guest Wi-Fi
Belfast Trust is pleased to offer complementary Guest Wi-Fi* at our Wellbeing and Treatment Centres.
How to get online with Belfast Trust complementary Guest Wi-Fi:
- Turn on your mobile device Wi-Fi and choose ‘FREE_BHSCT_BTWiFi’
- Open your internet browser and try to browse to see the BHSCT Wi-Fi log in page
- Then follow the on-line instructions to login and begin using BHSCT complimentary Wi-Fi
Belfast Trust complementary Guest Wi-Fi is powered by BTOPENZONE. If you are having problems with the Guest Wi-Fi service, please email email@example.com or call any time on Freephone 0800 022 3322**
*The Free Wi-Fi Service offered by Belfast Trust is provided for your convenience.
It should be used with responsibility and consideration for all patients, staff and other visitors.
Filtering Policies are applied.
For more details, please see our Usage Policy
**Calls to this number are free from BT landlines and BT payphones. They’re not free if you call from your mobile phone – the cost will depend on your service provider.