- More than 3,100 lives were transformed by deceased donors in the last 12 months
- The NHS hit the 50% increase in deceased organ donation, the challenge set by the Organ Donation Taskforce in 2008.
Read more about Organ Donation
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help
Sun Aware - Your Skin Type
- Know your Skin Type - be aware of the sun and the damaging effects it can have on our skin and health
- Get to know your skin - decide what skin type you have
- The fairer you are the more cautious you need to be in the sun
Read more about Your Skin Type
- Trust Headquarters
028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital
028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital
028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital
028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital
028 9090 2000
028 9056 5656
Other ways to contact us
Corporate Plan 2013-2016
- The Corporate Plan sets out how our services will change and develop in the next three years.
- This will ensure they meet health and social care needs for the people of Belfast and across Northern Ireland.
View the Corporate Plan