Come Work for Us
- Belfast Trust is the biggest employer in Northern Ireland employing more than 22,000 staff
- Find details of the latest job opportunities in Belfast Trust
#Love the Mater Free Family Fun Day
Belfast Trust, Unison and staff in the Mater Hospital are holding a free Family Fun Day in Crumlin Road Gaol on Sunday 29 May 2016 from 10am to 6pm.
The free activities will include Face Painting, Bouncy Castles, Jugglers, Live Music, Stilt Walkers, Burgers, Refreshments and lots more!!
Help Health Service Help YOU
- There are a range of healthcare services available to help you find the right expert care to meet your needs
- Picking the service most appropriate to your symptoms means you get the right treatment in the right place
More about Health Information
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help
Could YOU Foster?
What is fostering?
- What do foster carers do?
- What types of foster care are there?
Read more about Fostering