- We would love to hear your views on our current consultations:
- Learning Disability Day Services
- Mental Health Day Services
- Public meetings are also being held - click on the link below for details
- The consultation will be from 3 September 2015 to 26 November 2015
Read about the consultations
A Time to Remember
- On Sunday 18 October at 2.30pm in the Great Hall at Belfast City Hall. Parents, families and friends are invited to remember children who have died within Belfast Trust hospital and community areas at this special service
Read more about A Time to Remember
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help
Thinking about Fostering
- What is Fostering?
- What do Foster Carers Do?
- What type of Foster Carers are there?
Find out more