6th World Congress
- 6th World Congress on Mental Health and Deafness Conference
- Belfast 16-19 September 2014
- This conference will draw together academics, professionals, statutory and voluntary sector organisations from all over the World.
Read more about 6th World Congress
Acute Mental Health Unit
- Read about the new Acute Mental Health Inpatient Unit
- Clearing of site will commence in the Summer 2014
- This modern facility will provide 74 acute mental health beds
Read more about the new Unit
- Depression can happen to anyone.
- It can be difficult to know if you are depressed and what you can do about it.
- Help is available.
Help and support
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help