Going Smoke Free
- On 9 March 2016 Belfast Trust is going Smoke Free. This means that smoking or using e-cigarettes will not be acceptable anywhere on Belfast Trust sites, including buildings, entrances, exits, grounds, car parks and all vehicles.
Be a little bit healthier
- Kick start this year with a few small changes that can help make a healthier, happier you:
More about Healthy Living
Help Health Service Help YOU
- There are a range of healthcare services available to help you find the right expert care to meet your needs
- Picking the service most appropriate to your symptoms means you get the right treatment in the right place
More about Health Information
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help