6th World Congress
- 6th World Congress on Mental Health and Deafness Conference
- Belfast 16-19 September 2014
- This conference will draw together academics, professionals, statutory and voluntary sector organisations from all over the World.
Read more about 6th World Congress
New Doctors Sign On
- Essential Information for Doctors in Training
This section provides essential information for all new trainee doctors.
It will tell you what you need to know, and do, before commencing work in the Belfast Trust
Read more about Essential Information
Care in the Sun
- Health Improvement Team reminds us of the need to protect skin from over exposure to sun
- Seek shade when sun is at its strongest
Read more about care in the sun
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help