Unscheduled Care - IMPACT
- An Unscheduled Care service delivering timely, quality experience to patients/clients, carers and staff
- Belfast Trust IMPACT project empowers seven clinical teams
Read about IMPACT
RVH ED Relocation
- Emergency Department move takes place Wednesday 19 Augsut at 8am
- Short Stay Unit has transferred to Ward 2F
- Short Stay Unit now part of Clinical Assessment Unit
Read on for more information
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help
Thinking about Fostering
- What is Fostering?
- What do Foster Carers Do?
- What type of Foster Carers are there?
Find out more