We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information given on our website is accurate.
We do not however make any representation as to the information's accuracy or completeness.
We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or claim arising, directly or indirectly, from any error or inaccuracy in any of the material on our website.
In Addition, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked web sites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Belfast Trust Wi-Fi Service
The Free Wi-Fi Service offered by Belfast Health and Social Care Trust is provided for your convenience.
- It should be used with responsibility and consideration for all patients, staff and other visitors.
- Parent's/Guardian's are advised to supervise children's internet usage, including time and content.
- Filtering Policies are applied to this service.
- Wi-Fi is only available in area’s that had pre-existing Wi-Fi access.
Belfast Health and Social Care Trust do not charge you for using the Wi-Fi. So you accept that sometimes, for technical, legal or operational reasons, it may not be available. We may also control the types of material that can be sent or received over the Wi-Fi. If we want to we can also suspend your access at any time in our sole discretion without responsibility to you. Your use of the Wi-Fi is at your own risk and we are not responsible to you for any damages, losses, costs or expenses you suffer because the Wi-Fi is unavailable, does not operate as expected or causes loss or damage to any data.
Belfast Health and Social Care politely ask you to:
• Act lawfully – do not act in any way that could be unlawful or encourage others to act unlawfully. In particular, do not infringe intellectual property rights, do not reveal confidential or sensitive information and do not engage in any criminal offence or encourage others to do so.
• Act responsibly – you must not undertake actions that are harassing, defamatory, threatening, obscene, abusive, racist, sexist, offensive or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate. Do not pretend to be anyone other than yourself. Do not collect email addresses or other personal details or use the Wi-Fi to send spam.
• Act reasonably – do not use Wi-Fi access in any way that may affect the running of the Wi-Fi or network or other technology connected to it (for example, other Wi-Fi users’ devices). In particular, do not upload or download very large files and make sure your device is protected by up-to-date anti-virus software.