Come Work for Us
- Belfast Trust is the biggest employer in Northern Ireland employing more than 22,000 staff
- Find details of the latest job opportunities in Belfast Trust
Meeting of the Board
- Following the Extraordinary Trust Board meeting held on Tuesday 21 June 2016 at 12.30pm to consider the Out Come Reports of the Public Consultations into the Future provision of Mental Health Day Services and Learning Disability Day Services for people living in Belfast, we have made the following recommendations.
Read the recommendations
- The Trust is committed to fully involving staff, service users, local communities and the wider public in the planning and development of services.
- Consultation : Ophthalmic Clinical Centres in Northern, Southern and South Eastern Local Commissioning Group/ Trust areas
Read more about the Consultation
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help
Men's Health Week 2016
International Men’s Health Week 2016 begins on Monday 13th June
Free Mens Health Check
Fancy a Game of Football - Thursday 16 June 2016
Mater Hospital Health Forum