Unscheduled Care - IMPACT
- An Unscheduled Care service delivering timely, quality experience to patients/clients, carers and staff
- Belfast Trust IMPACT project empowers seven clinical teams
Read about IMPACT
Focus on Safety in September
- This September we are running a new campaign in our Trust called SAFEtember which encourage all our staff working across the Belfast Trust to have renewed focus on the safety and quality of all our services.
More on SAFEtember
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help
Thinking about Fostering
- What is Fostering?
- What do Foster Carers Do?
- What type of Foster Carers are there?
Find out more