- Keeping warm over the winter months can help prevent colds, flu or more serious health problems.
- Here are some tips to keeping warm and staying healthy
Read more about Winter Health
- Trust Headquarters - 028 9504 0100
- Royal Hospital - 028 9024 0503
- Mater Hospital - 028 9074 1211
- Belfast City Hospital - 028 9032 9241
- Musgrave Park Hospital - 028 9090 2000
- Knockbracken - 028 9056 5656
- During planned maintenance an alternative switchboard number is also available: 028 90 200 200
Other ways to contact us
Follow Us on Facebook
- Everyone coming into our hospitals has a part to play in infection prevention and control.
- Public support is a vital part of the battle against infection in hospitals.
- We ask visitors and anyone else entering hospitals to follow a few simple rules.
Find out how you can help