The Belfast Trust provides a range of services for children in the community, at home and in hospitals.
This section is designed to be a resource for you to find out more about these services, what they offer, where they are and how you can access them. Please click the links below for further information on each of the services.
You can also use the Services A-Z to browse for a service or use the search box at the top of the website to enter a key word search.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Cardiac Surgery
- Carers Information
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service
- Children’s Disability Service
- Children's Hospital
- Community Children’s Nursing
- Community Paediatrics
- Direct Payments
- Early Years
- Emergency Duty Team/Out of Hours Social Work Service
- Family Support Service
- Gateway Services/Child protection
- GP out of Hours
- Health Visiting
- Ophthalmology (Eye Care)
- Paediatric Respiratory Medicine
- School Health Services
- Social Work
- Transition Services
- Trauma Advisory Panel