The Belfast Trust provides a range of disability services in the community, at home and in hospitals.
This section is designed to be a resource for you to find out more about these services, what they offer, where they are and how you can access them. Please click the links below for further information on each of the services.
You can also use the Services A-Z to browse for a service or use the search box at the top of the website to enter a key word search.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Care Management
- Carers Information
- Children’s Disability Service
- Clinical Psychology
- Deaf and Sight Support Services
- Direct Payments
- Emergency Duty Team/Out of Hours Social Work Service
- GP out of Hours
- Learning Disability Community Treatment Services
- Learning Disability Day Services
- Learning Disability Residential and Supported Living Services
- Learning Disability Respite Services
- Learning Disability Service Muckamore Abbey Hospital
- Learning Disability Services
- Physical Disability Services
- Regional Limb Fitting Service
- Regional Wheelchair Service
- Social Work