The Belfast Trust provides a range of disability services in the community, at home and in hospitals.
This section is designed to be a resource for you to find out more about these services, what they offer, where they are and how you can access them.
Please click the links below for further information on each of the services.
You can also use the Services A-Z to browse for a service or use the search box at the top of the website to enter a key word search.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Cancer Services - The Macmillan Support and Information Services
- Care Management
- Carers Services
- Children’s Disability Service
- Clinical Psychology
- GP out of Hours
- Learning Disability Community Treatment Services
- Learning Disability Day Services
- Learning Disability Residential and Supported Living Services
- Learning Disability Respite Services
- Learning Disability Service Muckamore Abbey Hospital
- Learning Disability Services
- Physical Disability Services
- Regional Emergency Social Work Service (RESWS)
- Regional Limb Fitting Service
- Regional Wheelchair Service
- Self Directed Support
- Sensory Support Services
- Social Work